First Things First


While closing out 2010 my time will be given to the kids. Today will be a family day. At 730pm me and the family will head to church at New Covenant Believers Church in Columbus, Oh where Bishop Howard Tillman is the pastor. Now in the past my New Year’s plans went totally different. My New Year would consist of bar hopping and leaving my children with a babysitter while I party it up. But now my denial is over and I understand that God and my kids come first. Our children need us more than ever and the Lord deserves our time also. I’m not criticizing the partiers, but there comes a time when partying has to stop! So on tonight God and my kids are the focus not even a man. One day maybe it will be me the husband and the kids who knows, but I’m not going to harp over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT