Don't Stop! Repost Hope You Enjoy!

            Giving up and quitting is never an option for us. When the hill gets higher we must move at a steadier pace and not slow down,turn around or go back down the hill. Because every time we start over our future becomes delayed. Something great is getting ready to happen in our lives do not stop now! This quote says it all: So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; If I persist long enough I will win by Og mandino. Are you being motivated?

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea to keep pushing and pressing forward. We need more people like you in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a God thing!It all comes from the heart Ive been through a lot.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. when we give up we are always left wondering what if!
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT