Time

For a couple of years after a bad relationship.I wasted time staying at home on the weekends gaining weight and feeling sorry for myself.But one day by Gods Grace Hallelujah! I was led to get up and get out and from that day on my life hasn't been the same.Ive lost over forty- two pounds and its only because people who loved me shared inspiration along with God's help.While you're sitting around doing nothing time is flying by.So what he or she doesn't want you anymore.You still have to enjoy life.Sitting in the house isn't going to help you find another mate.Get out and enjoy the life God has given you.A new year is on the way do something different.Time is of the essence.And I tell you what my life hasn't never been this much fun.Now I'm so happy that relationship ended!
Sincerely,
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT