12 Questions To Ask Ourselves

  • Can't you see that person or thing wasn't the one for you?
  • Can't you see that your worth more than gold?
  • Can't you see that God has something great for you?
  • Can't you see that your ex didn't love him and or herself?
  • Can't you see the devil was trying to set you up not to survive?
  • Can't you see its time for a fresh start?
  • Can't you see God permits things to happen for a reason?
  • Can't you see finding a man or woman at the club isn't going to benefit thee?
  • Don't you see a better life now?
  • Don't you see your children happier now?
  • Don't you wake up now feeling at peace?
  • Don't try to search out for a man or woman.
  • Don't you understand the power of not needing anyone to be?
  • Do fix yourself up to be the best you can be.
One day God will make it too be which will turn into I DO!
Just wait and see! The word says in Isaiah 55
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
   neither are your ways my ways,” 
            declares the LORD. 
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
   so are my ways higher than your ways 
   and my thoughts than your thoughts. 


Sincerely,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I just found you through BF and I am so glad I did! God bless you!! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT