Spread The Word


Exodus Chapter 9 v16
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, 
that I might show you my power and,
that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.



Our purpose in this world is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.If the Lord has delivered and set you free you have an obligation to tell the world. People need to know what they're missing out on not serving Jesus Christ. Every area of this blog is a living testimony of my struggles and deliverance's. Without God I wouldn't be happy being single but God is feeling that void spiritually and  mentally. I know your thinking what about the physical well that's just an added bonus I can wait on that! What have you been delivered from?


Sincerely,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT