Waiting for an Opportunity

The biggest mistake a single person can make is staying home on the weekends waiting for your mate to knock at the door, that will "Never Happen". So ask yourself how proactive are you in going places where Christian singles maybe present. My family members have stated to me in the past "Why don't you get out more?" over and over again. So now I go on more outings on the weekends, I fix myself up more everyday and I try to watch what I eat. Now the reason for this post isn't for you too start chasing a mate, but to motivate you to go out on more outings and make yourself more approachable. But if you're not ready you're not ready nothings wrong with that for now! M.Maltz a motivational speaker stated “What is opportunity, and when does it knock? It never knocks. You can wait a whole lifetime, listening, hoping, and you will hear no knocking. None at all. You are opportunity, and you must knock on the door leading to your destiny. You prepare yourself to recognize opportunity, to pursue and seize opportunity as you develop the strength of your personality, and build a self-image with which you are able to live / with your self-respect alive and growing.” Hope this post motivates you!






            

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT