Boundaries

Your life is full of difficult decisions so setting up boundaries can make it much easier. Everyone needs boundaries! A good definition of boundaries according to Webster dictionary is as follows, a line that marks the limits of an area; a dividing line and a limit of a subject or sphere of activity. Ask yourself "In what situations can I have better control over my life?" It could be money or children or an old flame that's trying to get back in the door or a job or struggling with christian life and or health etc.Whatever it is get it under control, before it controls you. Boundaries can't hurt they'll discipline you for the better. I'm in this situation right now, and the process is very emotional, following boundaries is the best decision I've made thus far especially in my single hood! Start writing those boundaries down today! Let me know how it goes.#beingtransparentwithyouiskey!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT