Sunday

Today was a pretty good day.I was supposed to do my exercise today, but I couldn't pull myself away from working on this blog.After a few hours on the blog.Church was next on my agenda.I anticapted that my faith would be raised and it was.Everytime I join with my church members love is present and life becomes easier.My children stress me out,my job and no father is present.These issues can be frustrating so when Sunday comes I cant wait to hear what the Lord has to say and fellowship.The word get's me through the rest of the week.Monday's used to be dreadful to me!Now I thank God for having a job!Even though I maybe stressed.My life is just beginning!Remember trouble doesn't last always!


LT








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT