The 411 On Men Book Review


My book review for the week is Steve Harvey . 
This book was fantastic! If you don't have it get it! Steve also has a new book that was just released ,but I definitely say get this one too.I finished this book in one week or less LOL! .While reading this book I pulled information that was relevant to my christian lifestyle.You won't find another book other than the Bible that teaches you this much about men! If you want to know your status in a relationship this book has the answers. After you read this book you wont be able to stay negative relationship. Find out what the term cookies is and how to keep them!To all my successfully single ladies! What is your opinion on this book?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT