Crazy Love

Every year in January our congregation  reads a book to start off our consecration month.This year the book is Crazy Love by Francis Chan and friends.I'm so excited about reading this book although Ill be listening to it via audio, because I'm so busy.My mother read the book and she's been ranting and raving about it. Now I'm telling you! Anything for me dealing with love is beneficial for me to read and it should be for you also.Being single and a mother isn't easy so gaining spiritual strength is a plus.If interested we can read this book together you can purchase this book through my blog just by typing in Crazy Love by Francis Chan in the amazon search box to the left of this post.The price of this book starts a 6.00 dollars.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT