Think About These Questions

Someone sent me a text message a while back and I've been debating about sharing it  and the answer is yes I'm going to publish it now ask yourself these questions! Why is it so easy to reject a good person? (Yet we stay with someone who takes us through hell?) Why is it so easy for us to leave home? (But so hard for us to come up out of a hole?) Why do we sleep in church?(But stay awake through a 3 hour movie?)Why is it so hard to talk about God?(But so easy to talk about premarital sex?)Why are we so bored when we look at a Christian book?(But find it easy to read Twilight?) Why is it so easy to ignore a Godly forward? (Yet we forward the demeaning ones?) Why are churches getting smaller? (But bars and clubs are expanding?) Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity? (But very difficult to worship God?) The Lord said: If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father.Very interesting text message to say the least.What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT