He Will Help You!

Do you wonder sometimes why a cloud of darkness seems to be following you? Are you constantly bombarded with life issues and nothing seems to be getting better? Are you in pain because you have lost your mate? Are you unemployed and at the end of the rope? Have you been thinking about giving up? Are you feeling hopeless? The scripture in  Daniel 2:21 says The Lord changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.The cloud that's hovering over you can be removed and lightened to sunshine if you will devote your life to my father which is Jesus Christ.The reason I know this is because I lived with a dark cloud over my head before and it wasnt't easy.But one day in the early morning I decided I couldnt do it anymore and I needed help.Jesus came to my rescue and my life has never been the same. Try Jesus He Will Help You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT