Nothing is too hard for God! Today's Devotional

God often calls us to do things that we do not have the ability to do. Spiritual discernment is knowing if God calls you to do something.God empowers you to do it! Author Unknown
LT's Response: What has God been talking to you about? Does it seem to hard or crazy? Are your fiances not great enough for the vision he's given you?Understand that Whatever you need God's Got You Covered! I know first hand ! This is my testimony! When me and my children were hungry he feed us. When my utilites were at risk of being turned off he made away.When I was hurting he squeezed me tight!
When my children's fathers do not pay child support the Lord pays me. I'm tell you today Anything is Possible. What has God done for you?
Happy Sunday!
Sincerely,
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help Me Improve My Site And Leave A Comment

Sincerely,

LT